Hello to the official Honor forums! From here, you can register and login to see Honor news and updates. Click here to register if you haven't already and [url]=http://www.honorgaming.forumotion.com/login]here[/url] if you already have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello to the official Honor forums! From here, you can register and login to see Honor news and updates. Click here to register if you haven't already and [url]=http://www.honorgaming.forumotion.com/login]here[/url] if you already have a account!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member's Introductions

4 posters

Go down

Member's Introductions Empty Member's Introductions

Post by ToTheMax Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:51 am

Ahoy,

I'm Max. I like to play these internet games everyone now and then when I'm bored or just procrastinating. I'm a 1st year student in college, and I am majoring in Computer Science and Engineering. I love America, good humor, and long walks on the beach. I despise arrogance, hypocrisy, and betrayal of trust. My IGN is ToTheMax, except for when it's not. I've been playing Warmerise since before you could actually shoot people. I'm very new in Honor, though, and I would cherish the opportunity to meet, and play, with each and every one of you.

Thank you for allowing me the great honor of being your clanmate.

Your humble friend,

ToTheMax

ToTheMax

Back to top Go down

Member's Introductions Empty Re: Member's Introductions

Post by Predator Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:50 am

Hello Everyone, I'm TheFlameHunter. But my Real Name is Nick. Nice to meet you Everyone here. I'm from India and I'm almost 18 Years Old. I love to play Online Games such as BeGone, Contract Wars and Some Facebook games. My BeGone IGN is TheFlameHunter and the Contract Wars IGN is Th3Predator. I also have Steam and My Name is NeroRockwell. I also play Warmerise and my name is Predator.

I am a College Guy and I have met a lot of Friend's here though. I am always active in Raidcall, But now I am Gonna be active in Dolby. I had an old Account earlier in BeGone in 2011. But I had to Delete it Because I had to Study Much. I Created my Account Again in
2013 to Start my Gaming Back. I Played Delta Force: Land Warrior in my Childhood. I really liked that Game. Now, I'm making my way to be the best Sniper in BeGone. I Defeated All the Participants who Dueled me. I hope I will make my Dream come True. I was Ex- SadBlood Member in 2011 and Sad to see it's Deleted for Clan's Wipe out by Dmage. I was Ex-Tzu Member in 2013 and it's Deleted Because of Hacker "samtheabort". For Reasons of Deletion, You can Either Pm me in Nplay or Here. I Don't like to talk much When I am Playing any Game. But you can Realize that I am Lovely and Good person to be Friend With.

Thanks for Having to Read my Post. I Love ya All and Nice to meet you Again.
~Flamey.

Predator
Predator
Leader

http://www.warmerise.com/profile/Predator

Back to top Go down

Post by Festus Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:45 am

Guess it's my intro. ^^

Hello, and I'm the current leader of Honor. I'm very proud of all the members, and I love them with my heart. <3 I'm 17 years old and living in the UK. I have work, so I might not be on the brightest times. I'm usually on since when I was last inactive. I went inactive for decades, but I'm really proud of Predator for keeping the clan alive. I came back and ... now we're here. I can't wait for the future of Honor, because we still have many years to continue... together. (Hopefully, you'll still be here)
Festus
Festus
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by NoProb Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:22 am

Hi my name is NoProb im 13 my real Name Is guido and im dutch i love fps cause its like all out im in the second grade now (dutch order) and i have one cat thats it kinde of...
NoProb
NoProb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum